At Hobart, we believe in people first and understand that our service to customers as well as the equipment we produce are only as good as the people behind the Hobart name. With over 100 years of experience in the foodservice and food retail industries, we pride ourselves in being recognized as an industry leader. Our products are known for quality, hard work and reliability—our people are no different. In fact, our people are the difference.
- Excellence – in all aspects of our operations and business.
- Innovation – we encourage creativity that adds value for our customers, employees and shareholders.
- Customer Satisfaction – to ensure that we surpass expectations and become the supplier of choice.
- Teamwork and Accountability – to each other, our organization and our customers.
- Ethical Behavior – demonstrating integrity in all our interactions.
- Diversity – with a commitment to equal opportunity and an employee base as diverse as our customers and product offerings.
- Commitment to Safety – in everything we do and every product and service we deliver. We are committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees as well as promoting the health and safety of our customers and their customers. In our daily work, our objective is to create an understanding that there is no job so important, and no service so urgent, that we cannot take the time to perform our work safely and correctly. And, by designing safety features into our products, our customers benefit from improved safety, performance and efficiency in their operations
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and we support employees’ desires for continuous improvement through training, educational assistance, performance reviews and awards for extraordinary commitment.
Inside Sales Representative, ServiceNorth York
Field Service Supervisor- Eastern and Northern OntarioNorthern and Eastern Ontario
Credit ManagerNorth York, ON
Service Technician – Halifax, Nova Scotia RegionHobart ServiceHalifax, Nova Scotia
Vulcan / Traulsen Sales Representative – Quebec RegionHobart CanadaQuebec
Territory Sales Manager – Atlantic CanadaHobart CandaAtlantic Canada
Service Technician – Edmonton, Alberta RegionHobart ServiceEdmonton, AB
Inside Sales Representative – Food Equipment SalesGTA
If you like helping others and solving problems we’d love to hear from you. Feel free to submit your resume through this form as we are always looking for great people to join our team.