TROY, Ohio – Hobart announced today the new AM16 Advansys™ Door Type Commercial Dishwasher, redesigned from the ground up. The new dishmachine is loaded with technology and features designed to revolutionize dishroom performance, efficiency and productivity for moderate-sized operations with mid-range volumes.
Engineered to deliver the legendary Hobart Clean with less labor and the industry’s best lifetime value, the AM16 dish machine is loaded with advanced technology that removes more tough food soil with less effort and lower cost of operation.
“We have brought the best technologies and features from across our dishmachine portfolio into this machine to improve performance and simplify operation,” said Hobart Marketing Manager – Warewash Jerry Socha. “We took real-world insights from dishroom pros across the industry and engineered them into a new kind of commercial dishwasher that comes complete with the lowest cost of operation for door type dishwashers. We have several customers who have already been using the product and they are getting great results.”
One such customer is Harrison’s Restaurant in Tipp City, Ohio. The facility has been using the AM16 for almost a year and said the new AM16 helps keeps their kitchen running smoothly. “We are constantly using this new dishwasher and it has cut our dish washing cycle time in half. It even uses less water to make our dishes the cleanest we have ever seen them,” said Harrison’s Kitchen Manager Steve Dorn. “Hobart has always been there for us when we’ve needed them. They understand our needs, help get our equipment up and running quickly if there are any issues and are always introducing new products that we didn’t know we needed but now couldn’t live without!”
The AM16 also saves on labor, and its time-saving operations can free up employees to help in other parts of the kitchen during rush times. Here is some of what sets the AM16 apart from other commercial dishwashers on the market:
- Automatic Soil Removal (ASR) pumps food solids out of the wash tank to reduce pre-scrapping labor time by 20 percent and cuts wash-water changes by 50 percent.
- New X-Shape Wash Arms – double water coverage for best-in-class wash performance that removes more tough food soil with less pre-scrapping.
- Drain Water Energy Recovery – Recycles heat from drain water to save energy and reduce drain water tempering by 90 percent.
- Auto Clean and Auto Delime – automate common cleaning tasks to save up to 30 minutes per day and help ensure the dishmachine maintains peak performance
- Get Connected with on board WiFi and our new SmartConnect App to monitor and optimize your dishwasher’s performance.
- Lifetime Value – Hobart commercial dishwashers offer the highest lifetime value available, thanks to superior reliability and the lowest energy, water, and chemical consumption. Year after year, the AM16 investment will consistently deliver results that save time, resources, money and effort.
Hobart Clean sets the standard for ﬁve-star quality and superior value which all other commercial dishwashers are judged by. It is a distinction Hobart has earned over many decades by engineering dishmachines that lead the industry in wash performance, food safety, operational efficiency and lifetime value; complete with teamwork you won’t ﬁnd anywhere else.
To learn more about the new AM16 commercial dishwashers, visit www.hobartclean.com/am16.
HOBART – COMMERCIAL DISHWASHERS
At Hobart, an ITW Food Equipment Group brand, it is our mission to provide premium commercial dishwashers that foodservice and food retail professionals can trust to work hard and deliver quality, consistent results day in and day out, empowering them to focus on what they love most—creating great food for great people. Get Hobart Clean with less time, energy and cost. From sparkling glasses to freshly washed dishware, Hobart commercial dishwashers deliver a level of clean that staff and customers will appreciate. Backed by our nationwide network of 1,500 factory-trained service technicians, we’re always nearby to install, maintain and service your equipment. Hobart is part of ITW Food Equipment Group LLC (a subsidiary of Illinois Tool Works) and is proud to be an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2008. Explore Hobart by visiting www.hobartcorp.com, connecting with us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/hobartfoodequipment or by contacting your local Hobart representative at 888-4HOBART.
On behalf of ITW Food Equipment Group:
Upward Brand Interactions